SOMEWHERE - YOU






 I chose to do my somewhere assignment on the TV show you that is about a thriller between main character Joe and his short time lover Love. I thought this was a perfect picture since Joe is a killer and has an axe and then Love is more mysterious and you would never guess the character she turns out to be. I also added a house in the background since they try to give off the vibe that they are just a normal couple but there is so much more secrets to them than that. I really loved this project since I started using photoshop in another one of my classes a couple weeks ago so I did not really struggle with the program. It took me a while to think about how I wanted it to turn out but overall I am happy with the outcome and think I did a good job.





This is the picture I took with my friend in order to edit it in photoshop


I used the image on the right and copied out the background and created a mask in photoshop to get him on his own. 

This is the background I used.

I also added this in the ground since Joe is holding an ax so I was able to put the dirt as the bottom layer. I created a different mask and used the eraser tool to make it look like part of the grass and then I lowered the opacity. 



Comments

  1. I like how you incorporated more than two images into this project. I had only added myself into a scene, but it is like you came up with a new version of the project yourself. The dirt was a nice touch since he is holding a pickaxe as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Logos

Business Cards