Propaganda Poster

 Original Selfie 











 Self portrait on illustrator: 










Propaganda Poster: 











I did my theme to be a punk feminist vibe by using the words " Im my own type." I am not sure why when I exported it to be jpg to upload it to blogger some of the yellow defaulted to black. However, on drop box it does not show that. I was inspired by some images I found on Pinterest that I will insert below. I had fun doing this project but it was definitely challenging and frustrating to get some of the facial features. Even though it is not my best work I tried really hard from what I have learned in class. This assignment helped me become more experienced with illustrator and the tools as well. 


Inspiration: 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos

Business Cards