Abstract: The Art of Design

One statement that Platon said that got me thinking was right in the beginning when he said..." what important is the story, the message, the feeling, the connection, how do you make this reach people." Its amazing to see the people working in the studio and he points out little thinks in pictures that can be changed in order to really bring the visual to life. For example in the fisherman photo he talks about the texture and bringing the wood to life. 

It is easy to tell of its a Platon portrait because it is all about lighting, it's about the persons eyes, and about the graphic nature of how he positions the camera. Also Platon focuses on connecting with the person before taking the photographs since it's how you can really connect with their feeling. I really admire his pictures since I can tell each picture he takes serves a purpose. 



I chose this selfie since it is taken at one of my favorite vacation spots. My family rents a beach house every summer and I love spending time on the bay fishing and crabbing. I am always the first one up in the morning to see the sunrise. However my favorite is watching the sunset. This picture shows off the beautiful sunset and represents when I feel most peaceful. I love listening to soft waves and looking out for dolphins. 




'


I ch


I chose this image because of my passion for music this picture really stood out to me. You can tell that Platoon really wanted to capture this man and his love for his guitar. His eyes look like he is tired but his arms are hugging his guitar like its his most prizes possession. It is almost as if he is telling us he was born to be a musician and he won't stop giving up on his dream.


HWa

WH















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos

Business Cards