Introducing Me - Caroline Demcsik

 
Introducing Me 

    Hi my name is Caroline Demcsik and I am currently a Junior majoring in Public Relations and Advertisement. I transferred to University of Tampa from University of Rhode Island my sophomore year. I am from New Jersey and live only thirty minutes from New York City. I grew up going to the city a lot to see different Broadway plays and see the Tree in Time Square in December. 
    In highschool I played soccer and participated in my various musicals. My favorite memory was competing in an acting competition where I competed against Gaten from Stranger Things in the comedic monologue section. One of my biggest hobbies is cooking. When I am home for break I work at a local catering business and cafe. Also since I live off campus I enjoy hosting dinner for my friends where I am constantly making them try new things. 
    I am very excited to be taking Digital Media this semester since I always wanted to take it but I had to get other credits finished. I am not really sure what to expect but I love learning new computer sophware programs since I feel it is crucial for any job to be familiar with technology.  I cant wait for a great semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos

Business Cards