Artist Statement

     In my art I like to express myself through different color shades and fonts.  I feel that people can see who I am through pieces of my work I create rather than an essay. I believe an artist can tell a story the same way people write a paper but doing this through a piece of art. In elementary school, different museum educators would explain various art canvas from Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet and many more. Even though I was such a young age, I was always engaged and showed great interest in the different strokes each of these artists made with a certain purpose.     

    I have never been good at drawing or painting but I always admired people who made art through digital programs. I did not know that it was possible to make as powerful art from a computer as a hand painted picture. Ever since then I have been pushing myself to learn new programs to create art I was proud of. This allowed me to see art in a completely different way.

I believe people should try to grasp how talented an artist can be even if its not a picture created by hand using ink or paint. I feel the world is not really aware of the amount of technique and knowledge that goes into creating artwork on a laptop. Because of this it motivates me to express myself in a different way than the “ old fashion” pen and paper.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logos

Business Cards